How the sponsorship process works
We collaborate with leading organizations to develop high potential leaders into extraordinary executives. To find out more information, or to begin the sponsorship process, please contact Beth Chartier at email@example.com or 617.324.6640.
We work together to prepare your best leaders for the opportunities and challenges ahead. The sponsorship process includes:
- An initial call or meeting to introduce you to the MIT EMBA and to understand your leadership development priorities
- Discussion of possible candidate(s)
- Nomination of candidate(s)
- Candidate pre-application interview
- Candidate completion of the admissions application
- Candidate on-campus interviews
- Admission committee decision
Throughout the sponsorship process we seek to align your leadership development priorities with MIT’s distinct educational resources and management insights.
“Being at MIT puts us at the forefront of world-changing innovations. Take the MIT Energy Initiative (MITEI)—the multidisciplinary research underway will transform the next generation of policy design and technology development. Being a part of the MIT community puts me in a perfect position to be a vital link between MITEI and my company.”
Ajay Mehta ’13
Shell International Exploration & Production Inc.
"I'm here to develop fresh perspectives in a program with deep research roots and a cross-industry cohort."
Hari Sivanandh ’13