Who Should Sponsor
Who is right for the program
Profile of a sponsoring company
The EMBA program is for companies who seek a competitive advantage based on exceptional strategic and operational management. By equipping your rising leaders with advanced management practices and a broad perspective, your organization will emerge with the executive leadership needed to develop winning business strategies for today’s global economy.
Profile of a sponsored candidate
The MIT EMBA program is for high-potential leaders who are taking on increasing responsibility. The program is suited for senior management and rising leaders who are:
- a key part of their organization’s leadership development plan
- assuming increased responsibility and positioned to lead organizational change
- seeking an advanced management education to complement functional expertise
- confronting growth challenges that require new approaches
- leading critical functions in the organization and are too valuable to lose to a full-time professional development program—or to another organization
Successful applicants hold leadership positions that are at the executive committee, business unit, or functional level, and are identified by their sponsor as a key part of the company’s leadership development plan. We work with company sponsors to help them determine who is most likely to be accepted into the program
Questions about sponsorship?
Contact: Beth Chartier
Corporate Sponsor Relations
MIT Executive MBA Program
"I'm here to develop fresh perspectives in a program with deep research roots and a cross-industry cohort."
Hari Sivanandh ’13