Tuition and Expenses
Tuition Payments for the Class of 2021 (matriculated September 2019):
|Deposit||Based on Acceptance||$10,000|
* Tuition includes all digital materials and textbooks, as well as basic travel costs during the Global Labs project trip.
Deposit: $10,000. Due upon acceptance and applied to first semester tuition.
Other estimated expenses (not included in tuition and not required for all EMBA students):
• Hotel accommodations: ~$20,000 (not required)
• Travel: varies based on where the participant lives
• Computer and supplies: (if you anticipate buying a new computer)
• Health insurance: All students must have health insurance. You may continue your current US-based insurance if it meets MIT’s health insurance requirements. Otherwise, you must purchase MIT insurance. Review insurance rates.
Sloan Leadership Fellowship
The MIT Executive MBA program is committed to assembling a class of diverse leaders with extraordinary potential. Every year we award a number of Sloan Leadership Fellowships to accepted students who have demonstrated extraordinary potential in areas that add diversity to the Executive MBA program, including (but not limited to) not-for-profit organizations, government, and women’s leadership. All admitted students are considered for Sloan Leadership Fellowships.
Your acceptance to MIT Sloan is based on a needs-blind admission process. This means that when you are accepted, MIT Student Financial Services will work with you to determine your needs and help you with a financial aid package.
Many companies offer tuition remission that provides support for employees enrolling in the MIT Executive MBA Program. That support may range from partial to full tuition reimbursement. To help you attain sponsorship we make available a sample sponsorship proposal and a sponsorship resource guide. Check with your company’s senior management or human resources department regarding your particular situation. If you would like to introduce your leadership development executive to the MIT EMBA program, please contact Beth Chartier at email@example.com or 617.324.6640. We work closely with leading companies to support executive development.
“MIT feels like a stadium with no seats—everyone is in the game. There’s a crackling drive and curiosity that fills the air.”
MIT President (2004-2012)