Access leading-edge research
MIT hosts an influential network of research centers that give you access to world-class innovation. As an MIT EMBA student, you are immersed in this climate of thought leadership and have direct access to the ideas shaping fields from finance to life sciences, from marketing to economics, and from operations to computer science. These research centers bring together experts from a range of fields to craft new solutions to demanding problems.
The 50+ research groups at MIT include:
- Good Companies, Good Jobs Initiative
- Initiative for Health Systems Innovation
- Institute for Work and Employment Research
- Interdisciplinary Consortium for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity
- Laboratory for Information and Decision Sciences
- Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship
- Martin Trust Center for Mit Entrepreneurship
- MIT Center for Biomedical Innovation
- MIT Center for Collective Intelligence
- MIT Center for Digital Business
- MIT Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research
- MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics
- MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- MIT Laboratory for Financial Engineering
- MIT Leadership Center
- MIT Operations Research Center
- MIT Regional Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program
- MIT Sociotechnical Systems Research Center
- MIT Golub Center for Finance and Policy
- MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research
- MIT Sloan Neuroeconomics Lab
- MIT Sloan Sustainability Initiative
- Review the program schedule.
- Get details about the curriculum.
- Register your interest in the MIT Executive MBA Program.
“Being at MIT puts us at the forefront of world-changing innovations. Take the MIT Energy Initiative (MITEI)—the multidisciplinary research underway will transform the next generation of policy design and technology development. Being a part of the MIT community puts me in a perfect position to be a vital link between MITEI and my company.”
Ajay Mehta ’13
Shell International Exploration & Production Inc.