Transforming high-potential leaders into extraordinary executives
The MIT EMBA equips rising executives with the skills to navigate a global economy and a competitive marketplace. Positioned at the intersection of business, innovation, and technology, the program gives talented executives the advanced tools and expertise they need to enhance organizational growth and profitability.
The MIT EMBA Program provides students the opportunity to:
- Acquire critical cross-industry best practices from renowned faculty and peers.
- Access MIT’s cutting-edge research in business, leadership, and technological innovation years before that knowledge becomes mainstream.
- Apply new knowledge and skills to the organization through action-learning projects.
- Leverage increased knowledge, productivity, and expertise into your company.
- Build a powerful global network of faculty, program peers, and the 125,000 members of the MIT alumni network.
Organizations who want to position themselves for sustained success must invest in key executives and position them for growth. The MIT EMBA Program provides the best executive talent with the leading tools and strategies needed to provide a significant edge in a hypercompetitive marketplace.
Strategies and resources to help you negotiate corporate sponsorship. Learn more.
Sponsoring a Student
Learn about sponsoring a student in the MIT Executive MBA program, including the profile of a sponsoring company, the profile of a sponsored student, and the sponsorship processs. Learn more.
Discover which leading companies are working with the MIT EMBA Program to educate their most talented executives. Learn more.
Find quick answers to any remaining questions you have about the sponsorship process. Learn more.
Questions about sponsorship?
Contact: Beth Chartier
Corporate Sponsor Relations
MIT Executive MBA Program
“At MIT, they appreciate when you do things differently, when you question conventional wisdom. In fact, it’s one of the only places I can think of where I’ve been encouraged not to settle for the status quo.”
Kara Cleveland ‘13
Vice President and COO
Eureka Connect Research