A Tradition of Collaboration
The MIT EMBA Program empowers you with team-based projects and a deep culture of questioning and healthy debate. It is a community that thrives on interdisciplinary collaboration, a team ethic, and a drive for excellence.
Your program experience is shaped by:
1. Elite peer group—Your peers in the program quickly become trusted allies. As experienced business leaders, they represent a wide cross-section of industries, roles, and nationalities, resulting in rich cross-functional perspectives and productive collaborations.
2. Rigorous curriculum—You learn the fundamental building blocks of the science of management, giving you the tools to make strategic decisions and the credibility to drive them through your organization.
3. Applied learning—MIT’s credo mens et manus (mind and hand) is manifested in action learning experiences and projects centered on your own organization. You and your company leverage the value of the MIT impact right from the start.
4. Program design—The program is designed around a flexible schedule that enables busy executives to balance work and personal life with a strategic investment in their careers. Weekend classes usually meet once every three weeks, with a week-long module every six months.
5. Faculty expertise—You work with MIT faculty who are influential architects in the creation of best practices in management, finance, entrepreneurship, and technology. Many are consultants to some of the most prominent companies in the world.
6. Unrivaled network—At the heart of the program is an opportunity to join an elite forum for innovation, collaboration, and leadership, and a tight-knit network of 125,000 MIT alumni.
Please visit our strategic curriculum for more information on the EMBA course of study.
“You will learn from some of the most brilliant minds on the planet, collaborate with a cohort of proven leaders motivated to improve the world, and suddenly realize how much you have to gain.”
Matt Graziano ’13
Senior Program Manager
General Dynamics C4 Systems
“The program schedule provides an excellent balance. On weeks when the program meets at MIT, I have a productive day in the office on Thursday and on the flight to Boston. Then, two intense, exciting days at MIT. Then home in time to enjoy a full day Sunday with my family. It works.”
Rosalind Sullivan ’13
Chief Financial Officer, Cenegenics Medical Institute
Las Vegas, Nevada